“ Andrew, if you rep it, we’ll sell it! ”A Local Distributor,
- What to Foresee while working with Independent Sales Representatives
- Being able to work with your manufacturer’s rep when creating custom tools and solutions
- Top five Evolving Features of Best Manufacturing Representative
- How to find, locate, and hire manufacturer reps in your territory?
- Evolving Day to Day Task of Independent Sales Consultant
I work with Hexis and always have excellent results with their tooling recommendations and industry knowledge. They are a valuable resource for the industry. You can count on them – we do! ”
Andrew and his team have been a huge asset for Hardinge Workholding! Hexis has helped us to target customers with Hardinge’s new product lines. With Hexis’ local market knowledge and customer relationships, Hardinge has seen solid sales growth and market penetration.
Andrew, if you rep it, we’ll sell it!
Andrew's insight and contributions have been invaluable to us in achieving success with some very difficult projects over the years.
I wish all rep agencies would share your philosophies about distribution! We haven’t been this motivated to work with a rep agency in a very long time!
Thank you for introducing us to Heimatec and allowing us to see the difference risk free. I may have to wear a “Heimatec tatoo." They are the best live tools I have ever used!
We see a lot of reps and only give the good ones like yourself opportunities! Your team and suggestions always work and we really like the way you learn about our business.
Per your recommendations and support, we doubled our production and will name this tool after you.